1. A Pawan Hans helicopter which carried five ONGC employees and two pilots took off from Juhu airport in Mumbai Saturday morning was scheduled to land at North Field of ONGC at 10.58 AM.
Spoke to Defence Minister Smt Nirmala Sitharamanji & requested for help from Coast Guard and other agencies in the search and rescue operations ;CMDONGC has rushed to Mumbai;pray for safety of the ONGC officers and the pilots pic.twitter.com/sBNwfHGP0a
— Dharmendra Pradhan (@dpradhanbjp) January 13, 2018
2. The last contact made by the aircraft with the ATC and ONGC is recorded at 10.35 AM.
3. Three bodies have been recovered by rescuers and search operations for the missing are underway.
4. The helicopter was 30 nautical miles off the Mumbai coast at the time of its last contact with the air traffic control.
5. The Indian Coast Guard has diverted ships and aircrafts to the area where the helicopter went missing.
— Nirmala Sitharaman (@nsitharaman) January 13, 2018