What Information Do We Obtain?
We generally obtain information which can be categorized as follows:
Information provided by the user – is collected during the registration process. The user generally needs to provide details like name, age, gender, email address, location, interests and other registration information. Some information is collected during surveys. However users have the choice to opt out of such surveys. We also collect the information that you may have entered into our system while using the site, (e.g. subscription URLs), and authentication information for third-party services supported by the site.
Automatically collected information – is collected by the site and related application automatically, which includes, but not limited to, the device name, its serial or unique identification number, web browser you use, the IP address of your mobile device or computer, your operating system, crash reports, and all other related information about the way you use the site.
How Do We Use The Collected Information?
Hit Hai Boss may obtain and use the information of users thus collected for the following purposes:
- To provide better customer service- We use the information to respond to customer queries promptly ando extend support more efficiently.
- To provide personalized user experience: We may use the information collectively to understand user trends, and demands as a group. Accordingly we customize services and resources as available on our site.
- To improve the site performance: We may use the feedback provided by users to improve our products and services.
- To process orders and payments: We may use the information provided by users while placing an order/ request only to provide better service against that order/request. We never share such information with third parties except in cases where they are needed to provide that service.
- To run survey/contests/send promotional offers: We may use the user information to send them offer/content/survey related information/web form, provided they agree to receive such.
- To send periodic emails/newsletters or related communications: We may use the email address to send relevant information and updates pertaining to their orders/requests. We may send emails or other such communications to respond to their queries, and/or other requests. If the user agrees to be included in our mailing list, they will receive communications/ updates about the company and its related product or service information, etc.
Hit Hai Boss uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are most used, what’s the user response and so on. This way we can analyse the webpage traffic data and accordingly improve our website to meet customers’ specific needs. The information is used for statistical analysis purposes only and is removed from the system after that.
Simply speaking, cookies enable us provide you with a better website browsing experience, by letting us know which pages users find most useful and which they don’t like much. A cookie can never access your computer’s hard disk information or any personal identifiable data, other than the data you choose to share with us. Users can choose to accept or decline cookies. While most web browsers automatically accept cookies but by modifying the browser setting it is possible to accept or decline cookies the way you want.
Can you Control the Use of Personal Information?
You can easily restrict the collection and/or use of your personal information by following some easy steps. You can withdraw the given permission to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, by notifying your opinion via email to email@example.com If you have signed up for the newsletter or other such communication, you can unsubscribe anytime by clicking on relevant options, from the email itself.
Can You Access and/or Correct Personally Identifiable Information?
Upon request we can provide our site visitors with access to personally identifiable information that we maintain about them. Users can correct such information and send us modified details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do Third Parties Can Have Access to Your Information?
We may share user provided and automatically collected information with third parties, only in the ways as described below:-
- If the information is required by law, to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal processes;
- If the disclosure is necessary in good faith to protect our rights, users’ safety or to help investigate, prevent or take action against actual or suspected prohibited activities;
- If the information is needed by our trusted service providers who work on our behalf, provided they agree to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement about use of the information;
- If the disclosure is related to a merger, acquisition, change of ownership or sale of all or a portion of our assets; the user will be duly notified via a prominent notice on our web site of any such changes in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information;
- If the information is needed by our advertisers, and third party advertising networks to set up targeted advertisements;
- If the information is needed by analytics companies to better understand user behaviour, and demands.
How Do We Link to Other Websites?
How Do We Protect User Information?
We are concerned about safeguarding the user interests and confidentiality. Thus we have applied several physical, electronic, and procedural measures to prevent unauthorized access, alteration, deletion or disclosure of user provided and automatically collected information. Still it is important to remain aware that, in spite of our best efforts to provide reasonable security for information that we process and maintain, no security system is completely invincible and can succumb to sudden security threats.
How to Contact Us or Lodge Complaint?