1. Jharkhand government has made toilet access easier for its residents by mapping them on Google maps.
2. Government took this step to sustain its open defecation free (ODF) tag that the urban areas of Jharkhand earned on Rashtriya Swachhta Diwas.
1,117 locations of "Swachh Public Toilets" have now gone live in the state! pic.twitter.com/ixrVkeYMDl
— Swachh Bharat Urban (@SwachhBharatGov) January 4, 2018
3. The government has mapped over 2,000 public and community toilets in markets, railway stations, bus stands, malls, petrol pumps, and restaurants across all its cities.
4. Out of the marked toilets, around 1,117 locations of “Swachh Public Toilets” have now been made live in the state.
5. After the using the toilet, a user can also mark its cleanliness by reviewing or giving star ranking to the toilet. The user can also upload an image of the toilet via the Google maps for other users to judge its cleanliness before using it.