This Furniture Company Is Asking Pregnant Women To Pee On A Magazine Ad For Discount
4 years ago
1. In Amelia Magazine, an IKEA ad featured a baby’s crib with the text,” Peeing on this ad may change your life”.
2. The interactive ad acts as a home pregnancy test, and if the result is found positive then expecting lady can claim for a discount on the IKEA crib.
3. Ikea, a furniture maker and meatball purveyor has released its first magazine advertisement of 2018 with some interesting technology in the ad.
4. This process was developed by Swedish advertising firm Åkestam Holst and biotech startup Mercene Labs.
5. On a lighter note, it is also good news for poor cashiers and sales personnel who might have to handle the humongous amount of coupons every day.