NRI Stuck At Delhi Airport As His Passport Was Taken Away By A Passenger To Canada
4 years ago
1. A Bahrain-based NRI named Satyendra Singh was stuck at Delhi’s International Airport for the past three days for a bizarre reason. His handbag was mistakenly taken away by a passenger to Canada.
2. Satyendra said that his handbag containing his passport was taken away by a passenger to Canada by an Air Canada flight while he was getting ready for the security checks at the airport.
3. Air India neither gave him any explanation for the negligence nor any food or water; he had been completely helpless at the Delhi airport.
4. Satyendra was on a vacation to India and was to fly back home, but he got stranded for three days and had to wait till Monday evening for the arrival of his bag.
5. After security personnel analyzed the CCTV footage, it was revealed that the bag had been taken by a passenger on an Air Canada flight.